Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Battlescene Designs 6mm Gothic Buildings - Painted!

Here's my completed Battlescene Designs 6mm Gothic buildings that I discussed in a previous post. I've got them painted at last, or mostly done. I might add a few details but they are ok to hit the table now! They will go well with my other cityscape material which I haven't posted yet, and mean I can have a nice dense urban environment.

I based most of the buildings on cartridge card, with the fuel tanks two to a base of plywood. Buildings were assembled with Super Glue, and then painted with acrylics. After the grey was done I added the interiors to back the windows - this was just cartridge card sprayed black, explained in more detail below.




Also for reference, here's some pics showing how I assembled the insides. There's the stack of sprayed black cartridge card inserts on the right. The buildings have already been painted grey first (dark grey and a couple of lighter drybrushes) and allowed to dry. Then I coated these inserts with PVA and then held them in place with pegs while they dried! The PVA dries clear leaving a black and slightly shiny window. Lastly the roof was stuck on, and tiles were painted terracotta drybrushed with red.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar