I have an embarrassed confession of sorts to make. You know a few weeks ago, when I wrote about how I was painstakingly, card by card, putting together the 1986 Fritsch Negro League set? I even said something along the lines of how "you can buy the entire 119-card set for $21.95 right now. Go ahead and do it if you want, but me - I'm getting into building this set individually, and I have 40-some-odd cards from it so far....".Best I can gather, this set was something you probably got handed to you at the end of a tour, and/or could order from Fritsch himself. It features some of the world's most famous really old cards - basically the stuff that collectors were drooling over, circa 1988. Anyone out there ever go to the museum? Did it truly exist as a physical place you paid an admission fee to get into, or...?
Anyway, here's what the rest of the cards look like. Pardon my not-so-good scanning abilities.








0 Yorumlar