Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Old Hot Wire Foam Cutter



Earlier this week, I posted details of two new Hot Wire Foam Cutters that I bought via e-bay, for details see this Blog post. But I thought you may want to see the home-made model that I have been using for some time.

The cutter was built from scrap strip wood, some spare nuts and bolts plus a second-hand (and very well used) Hornby train set transformer. It has done sterling work over the years that I have had it but I thought it was time I upgraded to the two newer models. My biggest criticism with this model is that it does NOT have an on-off switch. If I was to build another I would definitely add a simple switch.

I have to admit to tidying it up for this photo - I added new cable ties and re-wrapped the handle with more yellow tape. I think this is the best it has ever looked!

Tony

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar