You know the feeling you get when you walk into a store and your eye is immediately drawn to a piece that you just have to have? A piece that no matter what you do you just can't get it out of your head. It could be a rug, a picture, an amazing pillow, a unique vintage item, anything. I got that very feeling when I was browsing online and came upon a numbered eye chart. I had such a strong feeling about this piece and knew it would be the perfect addition to our living room.
It's not too often that I get personal on the blog, but today I wanted to share a bit about my son's journey. This child has no fear and is constantly keeping us on our toes. Not only has he been rushed to the hospital for an allergic reaction, but he has also broken his clavicle, bumped and bruised his head more times than I can count and suffered through a pretty serious eye injury. You can see why we jokingly call him crash.


0 Yorumlar