I dedicate this post to the Republican National Committee, Sarah Palin, John Boehner, Dick Cheney, and all the rest of the righties.Fools?
We've got the bottom-feeding thug contingent screaming epithets and throwing bricks; and on the top of the pile, we've got the likes of David Frum getting his nose quickly, harshly and publicly clipped for daring to speak out against his party's collective tactics.
How's that obstructiony thing workin out for ya?
* * *
Now for those readers who are thirsting for even more snarky politics:
I wrote this "Conservative Eulogy" in May 2009. No, the righties ain't sunk yet, but they haven't improved their lot much either in the past year.
No where--NO WHERE--will you find more glaring evidence of rightie bitterness than on the March 26th KCRW "Left, Right & Center" podcast. Tony Blankley has never been so red-faced and spittle-flecked.
I'll give the righties one point: I've never been more entertained.
* * *

0 Yorumlar