I find myself wishing every week was a themed dressing week so that getting dressed would always be so easy. Thanks to the ladies at Have a Cute Day for declaring Floral Week! There were a million things I wanted to wear today but I had a meeting for which I dressed fairly staid out of necessity. Despite this, I had these photos of this Outnet supersale dress that I ordered and returned because it is not a good fit.
See by Chloe Rosette Dress (similar here)
Marc by Marc Jacobs captoe mary jane pumps (similar here and here)
I have grown so fond of the See by Chloe prints and quirky details. I don't think I've been this enamored of a line since I first got into MBMJ years ago. Though not all of the dresses are easy to find (at least for me since no brick and mortar stores in the Pittsburgh area carry it as far as I know), they are usually worth the hunt. In the hunt I also have taken risks with online purchases, when knowledge of how a specific garment fits and its quality are unknown variables. I've had some luck with ebay but that is even larger a gamble because I don't have the option to return. I loved this dress for its bright colors. Unfortunately, it is not the most flattering shape but I think the details are great.
And a closeup of the shoes:
Despite my meeting, I got to wear florals once I got home. And although I haven't had time for photos yet, I will take some and post them tomorrow. Happy Floral Week!


0 Yorumlar