While I LOVE being home,
I also LOVE to travel.
Recently,
I took Thing Two & Thing Three
on a little get away.
I LOVE the ocean
and so do they!
Sorry-not such great pictures
but you get the idea!
They rode thousands of waves!
They also had plenty of time to
MAKE FUN OF ME
as I jumped the waves.
After tiring of the ocean
we retired to the pool-
I made
PINEAPPLE WHIP
late every afternoon
and made all the tables near us
BEG FOR A TASTE!
This is
EASY PEASY.
Take 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks,
1 cup of lemonade
1/2 cup of coconut MILK (canned)
Add: Stevia (or sugar to suit yourself).
I use about 3 T of Truvia (stevia).
Put in blender and process until
thick and creamy.
SOOOO GOOD...
but addictive-trust me....
We only had one day of rain
and spent that watching movies/shows.
MY LEAST FAVORITE PART?
Atlanta Traffic...
Sorry Atlanta-
I HATE driving through you!
Coming home I took an alternate route-
It was an hour further west BUT-
being as it took me
TWO HOURS TO GET THROUGH ATLANTA
I figured I saved at least an hour
taking the longer route!
Have a wonderful day!
Sending love your way!







0 Yorumlar