Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Night Chit Chat!

Joining in on Carla's "Sunday Night Chit Chat!"


Missing my family today, so I am sharing a picture of this little wooden piece I bought at the charity shop to paint. A great find for .10 cents. Diagnosed with pneumonia & pink eye, stuck in bed, cancelled our family dinner to celebrate Father's Day & our son's birthday. It's also his first Father's Day, so I'm feeling especially sad. And I miss my dad, who has spent the last 10 Father's Day in Heaven ....

Reading: blogs. No energy to pick up a book today!

Listening to: The sounds of my dh doing laundry & making dinner while I lay in bed, miserable, in pain & feeling incompetent!

Watching: The Big Bang Theory. Tonight, we are watching The Hobbit. For now, a silly but fun comedy to cheer me up!

Cooking/Baking: Nothing as I'm not allowed to leave my cozy but boring bed!

Happy I accomplished this week: Cleaning, gardening & organizing. Because now I'm stuck in bed with pneumonia & pink eye, but at least I don't have to feel guilty that my family is living in a dirty house, not knowing where things are! And with all the rain, at least I don't have to worry that my gardening was behind!

Looking forward to this week: Being better, because surely, I will be better, right? Also looking forward to school ending & our AGM & BBQ next Saturday afternoon. 

Thankful for today: A dh who is so capable of doing house work & makes the most incredible meals. And a dd who made sure the daddy guy still had somewhat of a special Father's Day. He'll get a second one for sure after today! 

Bonus Question: any summer weddings to attend? No, but my cousin's dd just got  married in Texas & we enjoyed seeing the pictures this week. Beautiful couple, beautiful day, beautiful venue. So excited for their new beginning together!

That's my recap today. Hope you'll join in & head to Carla's to see what everyone else was up to this busy, crazy week!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar