Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This is all I have...

I don't write about work, and I don't write about "personal" life, so this is all I have to offer.


Behold my smoothie. This was my breakfast a couple of days ago. My home is decorated in very traditional colours with lots of wood. But there is a little piece of me that adores pink and green - together. When I made my smoothie, it turned out to be such a lovely shade of pink that I popped a spring green straw (bendy!!) in it to create the perfect combination.

This smoothie was, I believe, frozen chunks of banana, frozen strawberries (from my very own garden, although it is very weedy, Mama Pea), frozen cherries, vanilla protein powder, and a little container of whatever yogurt I grabbed out of the fridge.

You can see from the picture that part of my normal routine in the morning after showering, putting on my face, straightening my crazy frizzy hair, is to have a coffee  while sitting at the computer desk and reading blogs. Then breakfast at the same computer desk. After that I throw a lunch together, sometimes make a sandwich for a child if I'm feeling nice and motherly (they're not really children anymore and can make their own), and then off to work. If you look closely, I was reading Martha's blog, Plowing Through Life. If you haven't read it, it's great! Another Canadian girl, like myself.

I don't always have a smoothie. In fact, I can't eat the same breakfast every day or I would go berserk. I need to change up my food. I always have coffee, though. No sugar, just milk. Instant coffee. Yup.

And there you have it folks, I have just written a post about my breakfast. It's a safe subject. We can all relate.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar