Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A to Z

On the right you'll see that I've joined the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I'm going to use it as a way to increase my number of flash fiction stories. My goal will be to write a 500-1000 word flash fiction story as a way to expand ideas and write regularly.

I already have my A story finished.  It took me about an hour. These will all be first drafts and I can already imagine some of the crap that will be spewed out. Nonetheless, just from writing that first one I can see ideas expanding and my awareness of what is good writing is growing. If I survive, this will be a very rewarding process. I'll have a treasure trove of new ideas for future stories, and I can always come back and expand them in the future.

Someone somewhere said they felt like they were getting ready for a marathon. Now I've never ran a marathon, but my head is both excited and questioning whether I have it in me. If you are participating, best of luck.

Game on.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar