I have been busy the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to post anything on the blog, but now that I have time, I'm going to post a selection of covers from the final year of the Beezer (1990)
By this late in the comics' run, Adrian the Barbarian (by Sid Burgon) had not only his own page in the centre pages, as well as the strip "Adrian's Fables (Drawn by Robert Nixon running from No. 1764 to the final issue (No. 1809)) he also appeared on the cover in the comics final year (it may have started earlier than that, I don't know.)
The following selection came from the final year of the Beezer (including the final issue). I think this is by Robert Nixon.
Enjoy.
I'll have mre from the vault later on this week or early next, where I take a look back at an issue that went on sale 39 years ago this week (yes, it's the Jubilee issue of Krazy (another comic post reconstruction.)










0 Yorumlar