I also managed to finish the first draft of my Camp NaNoWriMo mystery, "Not A Whisper". I'm working on the editing and hope to be done with the first major one by the end of November.
Of course November brings it's own challenges - moving our RV from Maryland to Tennessee (and if it gets too cold, all the way to Florida for the winter). That means a week or so of minimal computer and writing time.
Why is this important? Because I once again accepted the challenge and signed up for NaNoWriMo. What was I thinking? August has 31 days and no holidays, plus we had no travel time. That means I have to work harder and write more on the days I can...my goal is 20 days of writing at 2500 words a day. Every day less than 20 days, means more words needed on the others.
I enjoyed writing my mystery as a pantser, wondering if I can do a romance this way?

0 Yorumlar