Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REVIEW Careline Multi Sticks New Colors Swatches + UPDATE

My swatches for the Careline Multi Sticks was one of my most popular blogs in the past few months so when Careline went on sale, I made it my mission to purchase more so I can post an update. I will add links to my previous posts covering Careline Multi Sticks.

Careline Multi Sticks New Colors Swatches Review UPDATE

Careline Multi Sticks New Colors Swatches Review UPDATE

I am not sure how many Careline Multi Sticks are new right now because honestly it isn't like they send or post press releases when they have new products for existing lines but from what I can infer, it seems that they added a new highlighting stick and several blush sticks. That would make a total of 10 from the first 6 launched in 2018. I kinda wish that they added a bronzing stick plus a lighter matte highlighter because the one they have (brighten) is too dark on me plus the contouring stick is too cool-toned for bronzing.

I think the new releases are Berry, Coral, Flush, and Beam....so 3 blushers and 1 highlighter.


What is the Careline Multi-Stick?

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL POST :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar