My love towards Korean food developed since I came to Adelaide. I especially love the balance of spiciness and sweetness Korean food provides. I have always wanted to go to Sushi Gallery because it has received rave praises from my friends. Thank you to Yan and Aaron that I can finally go there and try it out myself!
Sushi Gallery is a homey Korean restaurant in Glynde, offering Japanese and Korean fusion food. The owner and staffs are all Koreans, hence this explains the legit authentic Korean food the restaurant offers.
We ordered the Tteokbokki, Korean rice cakes cooked with sweet and spicy sauce. Besides rice cakes, there were also fishcakes and eggs in the dish. The spiciness and sweetness hit the right note, the rice cakes were firm and chewy. I would have preferred the rice cakes to be cooked a bit longer. Nonetheless, it was a nice dish.
| Tteokbokki, Korean rice cakes |
Apart from the rice cake, we also ordered the Bulgogi salad which consisted of lettuce and marinated beef, drizzled with mayo sauce. The beef was flavoursome and the crunchiness of lettuce together with the yummy mayo sauce, created a really good salad. I really enjoyed this dish.
| Bulgogi Salad |
| Samgyetang |
| Garlic fried chicken |
Address: 7/475, Payneham Road, Felixstow
Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sushi-Gallery/159429227422379
Trading hour: 11am-2.30pm, 5pm-8.30pm (Mon-Sat)
Love, Victoria

0 Yorumlar